Friday, March 2, 2012

• oh happy springy •

cards and embellies that is. we live in the Sierra Nevada mountains and that means snow this time of year (which is why it's taken me awhile to post again, no sunlight = no pics)


i've told you how i love the MARCH 'Nook kit and MARCH GRAB BAG add-on
but it can't be said enough. i guess it's because i NEED some springy treatment and this is just what danni had in-mind :)

so, while we have had winds that knocked the power out for a day and snow on the ground, i have created away with these gorgeous and fun kits and can't wait to share a couple of things here with you today.


here is the MARCH GRAB BAG i used to create these creations






gorgeous huh?

and there's an amazing deal right now to get one for yourself.

purchase a subscription to the 'Nook Kits
and receive your gorgeous MARCH kit , a Valentine Kit {$30.00 value, while supplies last, when they are gone, new subscribers will receive a December Kit} and MARCH GRAB bag


hello card
(click pics to enlarge)






and cut the butterfly background with my Silhouette Cameo






i also created some Dear Lizzy Neapolitan-inspired ephemera with the MARCH GRAB BAG
(i absolutely love these and hope to see them in a future 'Nook kit soon, but until then, just had to created some using the MME Miss Caroline kit)







Link

i will share a tutorial next week with you, so you can create yours with the MARCH kit and some cards created using these fun embellies.


also, i received my kit from CupCards to go
i can not tell you how excited i am to work with this kit, it's gorgeous


here's a sneak peek of my first card with it




the kits will go on sale Monday, March 12th at 6pm PT/9pm ET

i thank you, with all my heart, for your sweet notes and for visiting me my friends. have a wonderful weekend.

hugs and so much love♥
danni


12 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so beautiful! I love how you did the butterflies on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart I ADORE these! YOU are SOOOO Talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous Danni! :) Gx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldnt see the first photo boo, but your card is fab love all those little embelishments you made too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards- as always! I love what you are able to do with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are always so unique and gorgeous - such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh swwet, girl! These are some gorgeous cards... as always!
    Just dig that butterfly cut background on the woodgrain paper! Sweet, sweet, sweet... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bow to you my card queen. These are gorgeous, especially that last one. Can't wait to see the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know how happy I am to be able to vistit your blog again? MegahugealotHappy:) Just love how you cut out all the Butterflies!
    I know all about the light issue. Here in Sweden the spring starting to show herself with longer days and the sun have been upp with a little bit moore warmth. But this morning when I woke up it´s white again with frost all over the trees, buh hu.
    Big hugs to you sweet Danni from your friend in Sweden:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE how you did the Dear lizzy inspired embellies with MME - genious woman!

    always inspiring sweet friend - now I wanna go make some cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards! those little embellies are just gorgeous!! and the honeycomb ...swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy I have found U again. Great to hear all is well with your family! I did see some of your creations via two peas, but am so glad you are blogging again.
    God has given each of different finger prints, dna .... You also have such a unique style when it comes to design that he has blessed you with. I have become a follower, so I will be back.

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥