Thursday, August 16, 2012

♥ new scrappy home ♥

it is with great sadness that i share with you that the 'Nook is closing.  you can read the announcement here.  this was my scrappy home, full of friendship, inspiration and laughter and i was really feeling incredibly sad about this.  i was so sad to think that we wouldn't have "our place" to have coffee each morning and share our stories, projects, reviews, CHA faves, you name it.  it was our place for scrappy friendship and i couldn't imagine a morning without it.

then, i was blessed to open my email and find a new scrappy home and i am absolutely THRILLED!  thank you sweet jessica for this amazing opportunity to be part of your team and community, i am so happy!!




i hope you'll come by and check it all out.  The forum is amazing, all the ladies are so sweet and talented and the kits are gorgeous.  i am so thankful for such an amazing opportunity and blessing♥

hugs & so much love!
danni

14 comments:

  1. Congrats Danni! You will rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy we have found a new "home". I would have been so sad to see you all go! Sad to see the Nook go but here's to new beginnings. Congrats sweet friend, it is well deserved. You are one of the most talented and sweetest people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Danni! Going to have to check it out for sure.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the Scrapbook Nook but congrats on your fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the Nook... but so happy for your new adventure!!!! Congrats!! I know you will rock their kits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on your new DT spot, Danni! I can't wait to see what you will do with the club's kits - which are awesome btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooooooo happy for you Danni. And for all of us to have found a new place to hang. Jessica seems like a real sweetheart, and obviously knows good talent. I look forward to keeping up with you at Scraptastic xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the new team - their kits look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad too the Nook is closing, but very happy to have found a new place where we can all hang out together again. And Jessica is so smart to have asked you on her team!! You're one of the most talented (and sweetest) scrappers I know!! Huge congrats dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really sorry about The Nook closing, but we are all thrilled to welcome you to Scraptastic Club. I'm looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, danni! you're so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats my sweet friend!! You really deserve a design team spot for Scarptastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i share the exact same sentiments as you...I am so happy we all get to go on this adventure together though. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥