Tuesday, June 4, 2013

♥ i'm a sketchy guest ♥

I am a sketchy guest indeed and so incredibly honored to work with an amazing sketch by my friend, Ulrika Blomfelt.  She has a gorgeous sketch and challenge posted for her readers and I wanted to share the card I created using her sketch as inspiration.

 card sketch by Ulrika

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyCfObIKN_AkcmnbbGbIjPTT8rxaAgaor650vXjl26EK4RllRJa79av7mga8O07T7UFYY81wrO6iUMaDnlpRSBqFBoIDEfzQ7vCs3ov4GkibUKGwB3A1rH6VW4QInKplq_jZKfCAdHIcQ/s1600/LS-Danni.jpg


Something Wonderful Card


 I created my card using the new MME Kate & Co. Cambridge Court

 I hope you'll pop over and say "hello" to her and her readers, and if you have time, post a card for her challenge, would love to see all the different interpretations of her sketch.

and I can not leave here without posting a Christmas card
(I am happy that I am staying on schedule with these this year, I will be oh so thankful in December)

"Dear Santa" card





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!! I love love love your cards!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Danni-your "Something Wonderful" card is stunning! I love the colors! Good for you for tackling Christmas cards now! I know I will dread the chore in December, but for some reason I can not make Christmas projects til my heart feels the season! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥