Wednesday, November 27, 2013

♥ Scraptastic November Colorblind Kit ♥

good morning.  we are getting ready for the end of the year Scraptastic member birthday party on the Scraptastic Scrapbooking Kit blog and i thought i would share those here with you also this month.  it is so much fun to create and share in the fun on the members' birthdays.  we are so lucky to get to share this passion with so many people, what a blessing (as we are in the process of reflection and giving "thanks")  there were quite a few this month, so i'll share those cards in a couple of posts.
 
this month's Colorblind Scrapbooking Kit is one of my favorite kits ever.  I loved all the color and fun elements and i wanted to be at my table with it all month.







 


thank you so much for all your sweet notes, they always make my day!

happy creating♥
danni

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the owls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these cards Danni! Your style is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥