Saturday, December 14, 2013

♥ October Afternoon Very Merry December Kit ♥

10872101354_4465d4e945_o 

good morning.  i am popping in to share my next pages using my October Afternoon Verry Merry December Kit.  it has been so much fun using this kit to create my album this year, i am hooked.  every december i take the pictures that i am taking this year, i attend the events, but they stay locked away on my computer or albums and not in any order, sense or fun....not anymore, it's such a fun time of year, it should be given it's own little album.

page ELEVEN


 i love all the 2 x 2 pockets.  it is so fun to have a lot of pictures from one event, sometimes it's just too hard to narrow it down, the pictures tell the story and save the memory


 (i've made some notes this week on embellies that made me particularly happy to have in this year's kit)


 

journaling on vellum 
(i have blurred the journaling because it's about my son's basketball tournament)



page TWELVE


i had to create a snowglobe for this fun picture of my two middles with santa.  (sorry about the picture, you can see the picture through the globe a lot better irl)





 it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

happy, Christmas-y creating♥
danni

1 comment:

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥